Be Prepared for the Worst at the Best Value Ever
The Easiest, Fastest Way to Protect Your Business
Is your business prepared for a critical data outage? Disasters, by nature, are unpredictable and will strike with little warning. Recovering from a disaster can be stressful, time-consuming, and devastating to the profitability of your business. While every company is aware of how important disaster recovery planning is, few actually dedicate the time and resources to adequately prepare, implement, and test a functional disaster recovery plan. At Clearview, we understand the importance of offering our customers cost-effective and comprehensive disaster recovery plans that safeguard their operations and revenue. We have the products, services, and subject matter expertise available to help you craft customized data protection and business continuity plans that will sustain your company’s productivity and profitability. Let us show you how to leverage new technologies that are deployable for the lowest cost in history.
ENTERPRISE BCDR SOLUTIONS FOR EVERY ENVIRONMENT
From consulting and design, to deployment, testing, and maintenance, our comprehensive suite of business continuity services are designed to streamline, simplify, and accelerate your potential recovery from any unexpected disruption in your IT environment. Our team of experienced engineers and consultants will help you develop a unique plan based on your current infrastructure, budget, and recovery time objectives. While our DRaaS portfolio is inclusive of a wide range of services, the most common methods currently being leveraged in the industry include a mix of the following solutions:
Enterprise Backup Solutions– replicate your data to block or SSD storage housed and protected in our Tier III data centers; backup from primary production housed in one of Clearview’s geographically diverse facilities or from an on-prem environment. Pay as you grow and save money.
Virtual Recovery– spin physical or virtual backups into virtual machines housed in Clearview’s cloud environment. We build personalized virtual recovery environments with pre-configured security, network, and compute configurations to facilitate access and management to your DR virtual data center.
Server Replication– colocate your critical systems in a Clearview data center and leverage network being offered at historically low prices to fail home or to another data center.
Active/Active Replication– connect your physical or virtual environment to Clearview’s cloud and storage architecture for synchronous data replication and mirrored application availability, ensuring seamless continuity of operations in the event of an outage at your primary site. Leverage offsite tape solutions for longer data archive requirements.
High Availability Clearview Owned Data Centers
Our Tier III enterprise data centers offer high availability colocation solutions that feature fully-redundant power, cooling, and network along with multi-layered security protocols and hardened audit compliance standards to ensure the availability and integrity of your critical IT systems. Our facilities feature:
- 2N Power Standard with Separate Backup Generators Onsite for Critical IT and Cooling System Loads
- Robust, Affordable Texas Power On Separate Grid from the Rest of the US
- N+1 Cooling
- Multicarrier Network Connected from Diverse Geographic Paths
- 24x7x365 Manned Security
- Biometric/Access Card Controlled Access
- Video Surveillance with 90-Day Offsite Repository
- In-house Remote Smart Hands and Concierge
- FM-200 and Halon Fire Suppression Systems (No Water)
- Geographically Stable Locations Outside 500-Year Flood Plain
- SAS 70, SSAE-16, PCI/DSS, and HIPAA Audit Compliance
Business Continuity Workspace
- Furnished Offices and Workstations
- Dedicated or Multi-Tenant Seat Models
- Enterprise Quality Conference rooms
- Standard Desktop PC Configurations
- VoIP Phone and Internet Connect
- In-house Technical Support
- Nearby Lodging and Restaurants (pre-negotiated hotel rates)
- Mobile Recovery Units also Available for Additional Modular Workspace
- Quick-ship Technology Models with Additional Hardware Available Within 24 hours
- Low (< 2 ms) latency to Dallas and Houston
- Different power generation facilities from Dallas, Houston, and San Antonio
- 100 mi to Dallas; 98 mi to Austin
- Outside the Cat 5 hurricane, 500-year flood, and major airport risk zones
- Easily accessible driving distance from surrounding TX metros; your team gets down and back without overnights