Clearview’s North Dallas Data Center is a state of the art multi-tenant data center designed to accommodate the most demanding data center requirements for Dallas colocation. With 24 x 7 IT NOC staffing and a redundant NOC 100 miles away, Clearview offers customized support for our clients and their critical IT systems around the clock. The facility’s design allows for maximum flexibility and scalability of space, power density, reliability, and network service.
The Dallas Data Center has significant workforce continuity space available, as well as an enterprise quality conference center. The technical architecture creates opportunity for both custom-built suites and single cabinet deployments. Situated in a perfect location in Dallas, Clearview is accessible across multiple north, south, east, and west driving routes. Classified as a Tier III+ design, processes and procedures are consistently tested by third parties to maintain SSAE-16 Type II certification.
With dual power substations, one in a hospital district, our facility has a great history of continuous power connectivity. This facility also benefits from separate generators for the IT and the cooling system loads. Clearview’s Dallas Data Center is a consistent performer for enterprise clients in North Texas.
Dual Power feeds from multiple locations
- 2N power, Generator, UPS, PDU, CRAC configuration
- Multi-carrier fiber
- 17,000 SF of Raised Floor
- Power and cooling available to support extreme densities
- 200 watts per square foot
- Overhead cable trays
- Gas-based Fire Suppression System
- Fully monitored and managed facility
- 24x7x365 staffed NOC
- Multi layer security access including data center, cage and cabinet access
- Biometric Security Access
- Magnetic key cards
- DVR Cameras
- Outside 500-year flood plain
- SSAE-16 Audited