Enterprise Sales Executive
Clearview is expanding its sales team to support our growing business with a new position based in Dallas,Texas. We are seeking a new business acquisition account executive who is expert at selling complex IT solutions including datacenter outsourcing and Infrastructure as a Services (IaaS) led with private cloud solutions. Candidates must be familiar with sales force automation & reporting; we use Salesforce.com. Our ideal candidate will leverage expert prospecting skills to build a fast opportunity funnel and will be expert at managing complex enterprise sales processes to get to closure efficiently. Learning fast, writing well, leveraging personal and professional networks, disciplined prospecting and staying organized are all keys to success. Specific experience with compute & storage, network & security, cloud solutions, colocation, and IT pricing models are required. Travel is normally accomplished via day trips. All candidates must take an online sales assessment. In addition, there are telephone & in-person interviews which will include a review of previous performance and associated documentation.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Cloud Computing
- Datacenter Outsourcing
- Data Storage
- B2B Prospecting
- Texas Enterprise firm network
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In the subject line please write: Enterprise Sales Executive Application. If the subject line is incorrect your application will not be considered.
Accounting Assistant — Part Time
This position requires prior experience with Quickbooks and Excel. This will be a contract position. The hours will be between 15-20 a week. The schedule will be flexible 9AM – 6PM, Monday – Friday. The pay will range from $12-$14\hr. depending upon experience. Please e-mail your resume to the e-mail listed below. In the subject line please write: Accounting Assistant Application. If the subject line is incorrect your resume will not be considered.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Support Technician — Full Time
Customer Support Operator (CST) will have responsibility for daily ticket and support requests, minimum junior-level administrative tasks with server, network, storage, virtualization, and backup systems troubleshooting. The CST will be held accountable for ensuring all customer requests are properly handled according to policy and procedures. The CST will ensure customer requests are expedited and issues are resolved timely, as required. This includes assisting with customer requests for access into the Data Center, escorted access, package handling, and any other duties as required in the Command Centers.
- Working with a Command Center team that oversees the entire customer Service Desk process via trouble ticketing, ensuring that customer response times are at a predefined minimum and that support staff properly respond using correct literature and well thought solutions.
- CSTs will handle SLA type events with specified parameters, as well as meet or exceed department KPIs, and follow all processes, procedures, and policies satisfactorily (i.e. Alert Handling, Escalation, etc).
- CSTs will learn customer’s applications and infrastructure from a break-fix or escalation support perspective.
- CSTs will be responsible for helping maintain and create application flow diagrams, RTS, “How To’s”, and other informational articles as appropriate.
- Ensuring availability for escalations for assigned customers 24×7 on a rotating, on-call basis.
- Associates Degree in IT related field or relevant work experience.
- 3 or more years’ experience with network, server platforms, virtualized, storage, mail systems, backup configuration, and support roles.
- Hard Skills: Ability to perform minimum junior-level administrative and configuration tasks, troubleshoot, and support LAMP, VMware, Hyper-V, Exchange, IIS, Windows 2003/2008/2012, MS SQL, Active Directory, Cisco ASA/PIX products, and VPN devices), network concepts (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP), storage, and backup solutions (Commvault, Veeam).
- Industry Certifications: MCTS, CCNA, VCP, Linux+, CompTIA Linux+, Server+, and other applicable certs are desired. At least one qualifying cert is required.
- Experience in supporting systems in a 24×7 production environment.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects, time management, coordinates with other staff and departments, and prioritizes accordingly.
- Soft Skills: organization, problem solving skills, excellent communication and customer service.
- Strong time management and communication skills.
- Flexible and the ability to quickly adapt to change
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers, management and external vendors.
- Experience in Data Center infrastructure and Command Center functions required.
- Organization skills, documentation, ability to work in a team environment, and possess a strong sense of urgency.
Email resumes to email@example.com