Why Clearview? Best Data Center
Texas is the strongest economy in the US. Texas based IT systems can support US operations from coast to coast.
Clearview has Texas data centers located in North Texas (Dallas) and Central Texas (Waco) to support the Dallas, Austin, Houston, and US-wide data center operations. Texas has the depth of IT talent, the power infrastructure, and the robust telecom networks required for world-class data center operations. Clearview has multiple data centers in the Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW) metroplex and the only Central Texas, Tier III+ data center more than 80 miles from DFW and Austin, but still within a 1.5 hour drive. Our facilities offer a high-quality and cost efficient second site solution for your disaster recovery and business continuity needs.
High Value Services
Data Center selection, design, build, virtualization, and moves are non-standard events. At Cleaview we deliver these and:
- Data center sourcing, migration, and virtualization
- Multi-site and disaster recovery data center architecture leveraging virtualization tools
- Delivery of enterprise-quality, full-compliance data centers as a service
- Data center providers must be able to program and project manage data center migrations for their clients
- Data center providers should leverage their procurement expertise for the benefit of their clients
- Data center providers must have IT talent in each data center 24×7 to assist with remote requests
- Data center providers should be able to architect multi-site deployments of storage, virtualization, and network environments
- An enterprise quality data center provider must be able to write Acquisition RFPs, Migration Plans, Client Process Support Documents, Audit-Ready BCDR plans, and Multi-site Architecture plans
- Data center providers should be able and willing to help clients plan, prepare, and execute IT and compliance audits
At Clearview, we do each of these every week. This is what makes us different. This is why you should talk with us about your IT architecture, compliance, and planning challenges.
A Strong Team
The Clearview staff hails from large organizations such as Harris, Caterpillar, LSG, Accenture, Avaya, ACS, Department of Defense, Uniden, AT&T, Yum Brands, and others. We bring processes and models from leading firms and apply them as your enterprise focused consulting and data center provider. We benefit from cross-industry backgrounds, long experience as end users, time at technology and consulting firms, and, most importantly, experience as IT services and data center providers. At Clearview, we bring all these elements together in our product offerings that include: focused best practice IT consulting, data center colocation, and data center virtualization enablement.
Enterprise Class Facilities
Clearview’s colocation (colo) facilities feature an efficient design, access to redundant power feeds, strong processes and high-value to expense ratio. We sell cabinet, cage and dedicated suite solutions and benefit from a long history of serving enterprise firms and their processes. Our clients value our customized services, our audit performance, the ability to procure third party network facilities, and our crisp integration of new services. If you want experienced IT professionals watching your infrastructure, Clearview is your best choice in Texas.
Enterprise Ready Compliance
Clearview has a long history of maintaining SAS70 Type II audit compliance. We are one of the first colocation facilities in Texas to successfully complete the new auditing standard for data center and managed services providers, SSAE 16 Type II. Clearview can also create custom controls for clients. We maintain operational discipline to ensure that our controls are executed properly and we partner with clients to support their internal, external and client audit requirements.
Clearview serves the US data center market from multiple facilities based in Texas. With a Texas data center, we give our clients with enterprise application proximity, hot-hot deployments, disaster recovery and avoidance capabilities. Our colocation and cloud solutions are cost optimized for power rates, network access, travel expenses and support costs. And with a handful of regional providers in the US, clients can leverage our data centers for split deployment between our North and Central Texas facilities. Specifically, the 95 mile/2 millisecond separation of our facilities allows for synchronous replication of SANs, VMotion Metro live migration of virtual servers, single node VMware stretching, and resilient Active/Active data center implementations.
Clearview: We build. We operate. We consult. We enable your team’s success.